Simple One Electric Scooter was spotted testing several times in India. The company has announced its first electric scooter launch on 5 August. Flagship scooter will a long range of up to 240 km in Eco mode on a full charge and top speed of 103 kmph.
- Range up to 240 km in Eco mode on full charge
- Top Speed of 103 kmph, Can accelerate from 0 to 50 kmph in just 3.6 seconds
- The Scooter Can be charge up to 50% in just 20 minutes
- The Scooter to be launch on 15 August
Simple One Electric Scooter Range
The Simple Electric Scooter can cover a distance of up to 240 km in Eco mode on a full charge. It will also have a fast charging option, The Scooter can be charged up to 50% in just 20 minutes and up to 80% in just 40 minutes. However, it may take up to 1 hour and 15 minutes for a full charge
Simple One Electric Scooter Top Speed
Simple Ev Scooter is a long-distance EV Scooter with a top speed of 103 kmph. The company has claimed can accelerate from 0 to 50 kmph in just 3.6 seconds.
Simple One Electric Scooter Specifications
Simple One Electric Scooter features a 4.8 kWh lithium-ion battery that produces 9.4 hp of max power and 72 Nm of peak torque.
- 4.8 kWh lithium-ion battery
- 240km Range in eco mode
- Top speed of 100kph
- 0-50kph acceleration in 3.6 seconds
Simple One Electric Scooter Booking
Simple EV Scooter to be launch on 75th independence day in India. The company has not opened the booking of its EV Scooter yet.
- Also Read:
- Ola Electric Scooter creates history | 1 lakh bookings in 1 day
- Ola EV Scooter top 7 features - ⚡Range, price, power & more
- BMW CE 04 electric scooter unveiled - Beat Bajaj Chetak, Ather 450x, and Ola!
Simple One Electric Scooter Price
Simple One EV Scooter price expected to be launch Rs 1.10 lakh to 1.20 lakh ex-showroom in India. The company has announced to set up its production plant in Hosur, Tamil Nadu.
To compete against Ola Electric Scooter
Simple One Electric Scooter to be launch on 15 August, and Ola Electric Scooter will also be launch on 15 August. So both scooters will compete against each other. It will also rival Ather 450X, Bajaj Chetak, upcoming TVS iQube in India.