Sales report and Hero MotoCorp Q1 results 2021. The world’s largest manufacturer of motorcycles and scooters Hero MotoCorp (formerly known as Hero Honda) sold a total 1,83,044 units of motorcycles and scooters in May 2021 alone and 4,69,160 Lakh two wheeler alone in June 2021. Despite the lockdown in the country and closure of factory operations in keeping the safety of it’s people grew unexpectedly.
Hero MotoCorp, the world’s largest manufacturer of motorcycles and scooters, has commenced the Financial Year (FY) 2021-22 with sales of over a million units during the first quarter (April to June).
Hero MotoCorp Q1 Results 2021
Total sales of two wheeler reached up to 10,24,507 units alone in Q1 of 2021. Which is almost 50% more than the last year of Q1 sales. Where Hero MotoCorp had only sold 5,64,665 units of motorcycles and scooters in Q1 of 2020. It’s a huge growth in sales for India’s number one (#1) two wheeler manufacturer.
By following the Covid guidelines and keeping safety of it’s workforce, Hero MotoCorp achieves a new milestone even in the tough time.
Not just Hero MotoCorp achieved the 2x sales, however it is so caring to it’s people. Till date, 92% of the entire workforce of Hero MotoCorp has been vaccinated with the first dose to keep them healthy and safe from the virus.
As the Q1 sales spiked for Hero MotoCorp, Q2 sales can also be as good as Q1, resulting in preferences in the lockdown in the country. Similarly Q3 sales can also be even 3x because of the upcoming festive season in India in October and November.
- Also Read:
- Bike Maintenance Tips – Keep your bike in the finest condition
- BMW is coming up with a new all electric motorcycle
- New bike vs Old bike: The Realty
Other Highlights of Hero MotoCorp during April to June:
- Operations: The company initially extended the shutdown of the manufacturing across the country till May 15th 2021 and resumed operations from May 17th 2021 with a single shift of work.
- Global Business Expansion: Hero MotoCorp launched its first entry level motorcycle “Hunter” in Nigeria. Along with Nigeria, the company also entered Honduras and Nicaragua where MOVESA and KIPESA will sell the bikes.
- Customer Outreach Programs: Hero MotoCorp extended the duration of all its warranty and free services to ensure that customers are not required to visit dealerships in a rush to avail of the services and help in breaking the chain of the spread of Covid19. Also the company launched a new challenge “The eXPerience Challenge”, under its Hero CoLabs platform. Where participants were required to showcase their vision for a NextGen sales and after-sales customer experience, catering to the new innovative and exciting products and mobility solutions from the brand.
- Partnership: Hero MotoCorp started taking booking of the Harley Davidson “Pan America Adventure Tourer 2021”, along with this company also announced the pricing of upcoming 2021 models of HD in India that will be sold under Hero MotoCorp name.
You must log in to post a comment.