Hero MotoCorp launched Hero Maestro Edge 125 in the Indian market. The new Maestro Edge has been introduced with an updated design, new features, and connectivity technology. Hero Maestro Edge 125 price starting from Rs. 72,500 Ex-showroom Delhi.
Hero Maestro Edge 125 Highlights
- 1ST IN SEGMENT PROJECTOR LED HEADLAMPSFULLY DIGITAL SPEEDOMETER
- NEW PRISMATIC COLOURS
- SIDE STAND ENGINE CUT-OFF
- MASKED WINKERS
- SPORTY DUAL-TONE STRIPE PATTERN
- LIVE TRACKING – Tracks your vehicle in real time and provides accurate driving path during the trip and shares current driving speed.
- DRIVING SCORE – Calculates your score based on different driving behavioural patterns and tells you how well your vehicle is being driven.
- GEO FENCE ALERT – Sends an app notification whenever vehicle leaves from or arrives at set places of your interest or pre-defined geographical areas.
- HERO LOCATE – Helps to find your last parking location and also navigate you last location using Google Maps.
- SPEED ALERT – Sends an app notification every time your vehicle crosses the speed limit set by you.
- TOPPLE ALERT – Sends an app notification and SMS to your registered mobile number and emergency contacts in case your vehicle topples.
- TOW AWAY ALERT – Sends an app notification and SMS to your registered mobile number, if any unauthorized vehicle movement is detected.
- TRIP ANALYSIS – Helps review details like distance travelled, time taken and route driven for all your trips taken within past 6 months.
- VEHICLE START ALERT – The Vehicle Start Alert feature notifies you instantly whenever someone turns the igntion on.
Hero Maestro Edge 125 looks quite aggressive with a sharper front design and sporty graphics. It gets a segment-first LED projector headlamp and a smoked effect on the indicators and new colors. The masked winkers and fresh dual-tone stripe pattern complement the overall design of the scooter.
- Also Read:
- Ola Electric Scooter Bookings Open | Did you reserve at just Rs. 499?
- Ola Electric Scooter launch soon – Plant First Photo Shared By CEO Bhavish Aggarwal
New Maestro Edge 125 is powered by a 124.6cc single-cylinder Air-cooled, 4-stroke, SI Engine that produces a max power of 9bhp at 7,000rpm and max torque of 10.4Nm at 5,500rpm.
New Hero Maestro Edge gets an awesome Fully digital instrument cluster. You can connect your smartphone via Bluetooth connectivity and carry out various functions like turn-by-turn navigation, upcoming call alert, and missed call alert. Hero Connect App also features topple alert, find my parking, trip analysis, vehicle tracking, etc.
Colour and Variants
New Maestro Edge 125 is available in three variants – Drum, Disc, and Connected. The Drum variant offers four colour options – Candy Blazing Red, Panther Black, Pearl Silver White, and Matte Techno Blue. In addition to these four colour options, the Disc variant gets two more colour options – Prismatic Yellow and Prismatic Purple – which are new introductions. The customers can opt for the Connected variant in the two fresh prismatic paint schemes.
You must log in to post a comment.