Tata Motors launched the 2021 Tiago NRG in India at the price of Rs 6.57 lakh (Ex-showroom, New Delhi). 2021 Tata Tiago NRG gets cosmetic upgrades and feature additions, while mechanically it continues the same BS6 petrol engine. New Tata Tiago NRG will rival of Maruti Suzuki Celerio X.
- ABSOLUTE SAFETY – Dual Airbags, ABS with EBD and CSC & Rear view camera.
- SPORTY DESIGN – Sporty Exterior, Stylish Dual Tone Bumpers & Arrow Designed Piano Black Front Grille.
- NEXT-GEN TECHNOLOGY – 7 inch Connect Next infotainment by Harman with 8 speakers. Android Auto and Apple Car Play connectivity.
- DYNAMIC PERFORMANCE – Zippy drive with new Revotron 1.2 l BS6 petrol engine. Best in segment power of 86PS. Also available in AMT.
- CUSTOMER DELIGHT – Fully Automatic Climate Control, Steering mounted controls, Digital Instrument Cluster & Height Adjustable Driver’s Seat.
Tata Tiago Features
New Tata Tiago NRG gets features like a 7-inch touchscreen infotainment system, automatic climate control, Harman sound system, Apple CarPlay, Android Auto now, Dual airbags, ABS with EBD, Rear parking sensors, and more.
Tata Tiago Specifations
The 2021 Tata Tiago NRG facelift is powered by a 1.2-liter 3-cylinder BS6 petrol engine. The engine produces a max power of 86 PS (63.0 kW)@6000 RPM and max torque of 113 Nm @ 3300 RPM. The engine transmission is a 5-speed manual and 5-speed AMT.
- Also Read:
- MG ONE: Brand new MG Mid-Size SUV – India Launch Soon
- Good News for Ford Lovers (Ford Figo automatic variant launched in India)
- Hyundai Casper – Welcome Hyundai smallest SUV
Colours & Variants
The 2021 Tiago NRG is offered two variants – Manual & Automatic – and 4 color options – Foresta Green, Snow White, Fire Red, and Cloudy Grey.
2021 Tata Tiago NRG Price
Tata Tiago NRG price in India – Tiago NRG Manual version price of 6.57 lakh (ex-showroom, Delhi) and Tiago NRG AMT price of Rs 7.09 lakh (ex-showroom, Delhi).
1 thought on “2021 Tata Tiago NRG launched – Price, Features, Specification”
Pingback: Top 8 very affordable New Cars to buy in India 2021 | Stunning Autos
You must log in to post a comment.