202 Royal Enfield Classic 350 has launched at Rs 1.84 lakh (ex-showroom) in India. Royal Enfield’s most popular motorcycle changes in engine, chassis along additional features. The fuel efficiency is claimed to be 36.5 kmpl.
Royal Enfield Classic 350 Engine & Transmission
2021 Classic 350 is now based on the J-Series Platform, which debuted with Meteor 350. The bike has a 349cc single-cylinder, an air-oil cooled engine that generates 20.2 PS of max power and 27 Nm of peak torque. The engine is mated to a 5-speed gearbox.
In terms of features, the 2021 Royal Enfield Classic 350 gets the chrome variant offers a Tripper navigation system, USB charger, semi-digital instrument cluster which shows inputs like odometer reading and fuel gauge, and so on.
- 20.2 BHP power at 6100rpm and 27Nm touque at 4000 rpm
- Twin downtube spine frame chassis
- 350cc single-cylinder Fuel injected, Air-oil cooled engine
- 13 liter fuel capacity
- 170mm ground clearance
- single and dual-channel ABS
- 36.6 kmpl of mileage
2021 Royal Enfield Classic 350 is available in both single-channel ABS and dual-channel ABS. The motorcycle gets a 300mm disc on the front wheel and a 270 mm disc on the rear wheel.
Price, Variants and Colour Options
All new Classic 350 price starts at Rs 1.84 lakh ex-showroom. Here is the variant wise price of All new Classic are –
- 2021 Royal Enfield Classic Redditch price starts at Rs 1.84 lakh.
- 2021 Royal Enfield Classic Halcyon price starts at Rs. 1.93 lakh.
- 2021 Royal Enfield Classic Signals price starts at Rs. 2.04 lakh.
- 2021 Royal Enfield Classic Dark price starts at Rs 2.11 lakh.
- 2021 Royal Enfield Classic Chrome price starts at Rs 2.15 lakh.
All new Classic has 5 variants – Redditch, Halcyon, Signals, Dark & Chrome. The new 2021 Royal Enfield Classic 350 has been revealed in all its glory. The bike has launched in multiple colour options.